Sunday, September 6, 2009

5 and a half year
















Supposed to be breakfasting session but in the end of the day it turned out to be mengumpat session.Astaga...
Undeniably the two mamapaparazzi are working very well.Applause!
















Sahur X___x
















Final destination 4
















Thank God BFFFU is not around.Me can breath normally hoho
















This pondarina pose made me freaking out!But somehow I like this pic haha lembik lutut aku tgkp gmbr euwwwwwwwww ni!
















Muka2 keji tengah mengumpat.I'm innocent okey hahahahahaha
















I'm not that sickly-gooey-emotionally type of person but I think I'm gonna miss u guys (=
Picture taken by pengkhianat bangsa iaitu ex-food yang convert chem-engine (apa la yg best sgt ntah?)

The date : 4th September 2009
The clock : 7.00pm till 1.00am
The place : KFC TTDI, air terjun Uitm, Jusco Bukit Raja, Khulafa Bistro

No comments: