Wednesday, November 25, 2009

huru hara

Everytime I write an entry, I was thinking
"Oh, I should change the layout"
BUT then I went nowhere, just circling around it and at last I cannot even choose and turned back to this lame layout!
Damn it! I always thought 1st choice is the best.Conservative betol!

And now in the middle of night, I'm stuck with thesis correction.Sucks!

The weather is freezingly cold, and I had no tilam or blanket or bantal.The house is empty. I guess malam ni tido atas tikar dibaluti dengan langsir yang baru saja didobikan setelah 2 taun tak basuh.Blanket replace with stokin.Mak, nak balik!

Esok my housemate dah balik.I'm alone in the empty house with nothing except for the tonnes of works!I might not coming back home for raya.

Bersabarlah wahai hati!

No comments: